Nick Kyrgios criticized his 145 years of training first

Nick Kyrgios disagrees with the ATP Tour's decision to allow coaches to interact with players mid-match, a first in Grand Slam history.  (Photo by TPN/Getty Images)

Nick Kyrgios disagrees with the ATP Tour’s decision to allow coaches to interact with players mid-match, a first in Grand Slam history. (Photo by TPN/Getty Images)

Nick Kyrgios has The ATP’s decision to prosecute ‘off-court training’ is torn up. In the second half of this season, claiming that the matter could give certain players an unfair advantage.

The ATP announced the coaches who had previously been banned from communicating with players during matches, He will now be allowed to talk to them between points.

‘terrible’: Number 4 in the world is under criticism for “disgraceful” behavior after the match

leaked: Serena Williams’ surprising confession after returning to tennis

Training will be allowed at the US Open, but Kyrgios was not affected by the announcement.

Kyrgios, who famously had no coach on his trip, said the move risks removing one of tennis’ best aspects – the psychological game.

The 27-year-old took to Twitter to respond to the move, which he also said could harm lower-ranked players without access to the resources required to hire a coach.

“Totally different. He loses one of the only unique traits that no other sport has. The player had to figure things out on his own. That was the beauty of it,” he wrote on Twitter.

“What happens if a high-ranking player versus a low-ranked player does not have or can afford a coach?”

When the change takes effect, the US Open will see the first major tournament in the sport’s history, dating back to Wimbledon 1877, where coaches will be allowed to speak with players mid-match.

Patrick Mouratoglou, who helped lead Serena Williams to glory, congratulated the ATP for “legalizing a practice that’s been going on in nearly every game for decades” but Kyrgios was adamant in his opposition.

Mouratoglou participated in the most famous off-court training in the 2018 US Open final when Williams received a warning for his signals.

The new trial is set to begin on July 11, the day after the end of Wimbledon, with Kyrgios having good reason to believe he can do his best so far after reaching the grasscourt semi-finals in two weeks’ time in Stuttgart. And Halle.

Nick Kyrgios withdraws from Wimbledon warm-up due to stomach complaint

Kyrgios was in an ominous state before Wimbledon, reaching the semi-finals in both Stuttgart and Halle in the lead-up to his return to the All England Club.

Unfortunately, this hotline ran into an overnight snag after being forced to withdraw from the Mallorca Championship due to an abdominal injury.

The Australian star should be fit in time for Wimbledon, but it’s a blow to fans who have been hoping to see Kyrgios in full shape on his favorite lawn surface.

“I am truly sorry that I will have to withdraw from tonight’s match here in Mallorca,” Kyrgios said in a statement. “I have played a lot of great matches recently and unfortunately I woke up with a sore stomach.” by the organizers on Wednesday.

Nick Kyrgios is facing a race against time to get back to fitness at Wimbledon after suffering an abdominal injury this week.  (Photo by Thomas F Stark/Getty Images)

Nick Kyrgios is facing a race against time to get back to fitness at Wimbledon after suffering an abdominal injury this week. (Photo by Thomas F Stark/Getty Images)

“I went to see the championship doctor right away and he advised me not to play tonight. I really appreciate Mallorca but I will follow his advice because I don’t want to risk Wimbledon next week.

“I was really looking forward to tonight’s match because I loved my time here. Mallorca is a beautiful island with really nice people.”

Tournament doctor Javier Cerrato said: “Nick Kyrgios has a rectus abdominis pain on his left side due to the build-up of matches in recent weeks and the efforts of the first round match yesterday.

This will not allow him to return to court tonight.”

Organizers must have been disappointed that his exit also precluded the prospect of a superb quarter-final against the Australian against world number one Daniil Medvedev, who secured his place in Wednesday’s quarter-finals with a 4-6 6-3 6.-2 win over Aslan Karatsev.

with AAP

click here Sign up for our newsletter for the latest breaking news from Australia and around the world.